A conjuring of light [electronic resource] / V.E. Schwab.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781427288509 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 142728850X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (19hr., 04 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Macmillan Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Michael Kramer and Kate Reading.
Londons fall and kingdoms rise while darkness sweeps the Maresh Empire, and the fraught balance of magic blossoms into dangerous territory while heroes struggle. The direct sequel to A Gathering of Shadows, and the final audiobook in the Shades of Magic epic fantasy series, A Conjuring of Light sees the newly minted New York Times bestselling author V. E. Schwab reach a thrilling conclusion concerning the fate of beloved protagonists-and old foes.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magicians > Fiction.
Space and time > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Quantum theory > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series