A breath after drowning [electronic resource] / Alice Blanchard.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781684411276 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1684411270 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 52 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : HighBridge, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Hillary Huber.
Child psychiatrist Kate Wolfe's world comes crashing down when one of her young patients commits suicide, so when a troubled girl is left at the hospital ward, she doubts her ability to help. But the girl knows things about Kate's past, things she shouldn't know, forcing Kate to face the murky evidence surrounding her own sister's murder sixteen years before, bringing Kate face to face with her deepest fear.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Suicide > Fiction.
Sisters > Death > Fiction.
Serial murder investigation > Fiction.
Women psychiatrists > Fiction.