How is a sweater made? / Grace Hansen.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wolcott PL - Wolcott||J NF 687 HAN (Text)||34911000403244||Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Purchased by Kappa Kappa Kappa Sorority: [ dd 2018-05-03 @ WLCOT-WOL ]|
- ISBN: 9781532100444 (hard cover)
- ISBN: 9781532101137 (ebk.)
- ISBN: 9781532101687 (read-to-me ebk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Abdo Kids, 2017.
Explains the process of how sweaters are made. Tells where cotton and wool come from and how they are prepped before they are sent to the textile factories.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sweaters > Juvenile literature.
Yarn > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series