Michelangelo / Adele Richardson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||J 921 MICHELA (Text)||34207002155811||Juv Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781628323153 (pbk)
- ISBN: 9781608187195 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 80 pages : colored illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Creative Education, 
- Copyright: ©2017
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
An artist is born -- The first masterpiece -- Fame and frustration -- The Sistine Chapel -- The final years -- In his words -- Timeline.
"A biography of Italian Renaissance artist Michelangelo, examining his masterful commissions and papal relationships, as well as some of his most enduring works"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Michelangelo Buonarroti, 1475-1564 > Juvenile literature.
Artists > Italy > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series