Amending Title 5, United States Code, to clarify the eligibility of employees of a land management agency in a time-limited appointment to compete for a permanent appointment at any federal agency, and for other purposes : report (to accompany H.R. 4906) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-601 (Text)||00000106216096||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 7 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
Title from caption.
"May 31, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0248-M.
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > Officials and employees > Selection and appointment.
Temporary employment > Law and legislation > United States.
Public lands > United States > Management.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-601
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-601.