What the dead leave behind / by Rosemary Simpson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Switzerland Co PL - Vevay||LP SIMP (Text)||33710721783376||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432850869
- ISBN: 1432850865
- Physical Description: 619 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017
As the Great Blizzard of 1888 cripples New York City, heiress Prudence MacKenzie sits anxiously within her palatial Fifth Avenue home waiting for her fiancé's safe return. But the fearsome storm rages through the night. With daylight, more than two hundred people are found to have perished in the icy winds and treacherous snowdrifts. Among them is Prudence's fiancé--his body frozen, his head crushed by a heavy branch, his fingers clutching a single playing card, the ace of spades . . .
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Women Sleuths.
FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Historical.
Search for related items by series
- A gilded age mystery
- Thorndike Press large print mystery
- Thorndike Press large print mystery series.