Wiring the brain for reading / Brain-based stratedies for teaching literacy / Marilee, Sprenger
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Melton PL - Melton||370.15 SPR (Text)||79591000099014||Adult-Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780470587218 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0470587210 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 208 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco, California : Jossey-Books, 2013.
Offers a clear explanation of brain functioning in order to enhance language and reading instruction. Incorporates proven literacy strategies, games, and activities as well as classroom examples. Aligns with Common Core State Standards for learning to read, developing fluency, and interpreting complex texts
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Education > Reading and phonics.
Education > Instruction methods.