Girl in snow : a novel / Danya Kukafka.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Geneva Branch||FIC KUKAFKA GIR (Text)||34207002150531||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501144387 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1501144383 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 357 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Paperbacks, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017.
Includes Reading Group Guide (pages -).
"When fifteen-year-old Lucinda Hayes is found dead in her sleepy Colorado suburb, the secret lives of three people connected to her are revealed: the social outcast who loved her from afar, the jaded girl who despised her, and the policeman investigatingher death"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage girls > Crimes against > Fiction.
Suburbs > Colorado > Fiction.