Report to the Congress on the extension of trade promotion authority : message from the President of the United States transmitting a letter requesting that the Congress extend trade promotion authority procedures for three years, and a report to the Congress on the extension of trade promotion authority, as required by sec. 103(c)(2) of the Bipartisan Congressional Trade Priorities and Accountability Act of 2015.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-104 (Text)||2139-5453||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (12 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means."
"March 21, 2018."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo, viewed on March 29, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Foreign trade regulation > United States.
Foreign trade promotion > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 115th Congress, 2d session ; 115-104
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 115-104.