Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Iran : communication from the President of the United States, transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to Iran, originally declared on March 15, 1995, by Executive Order 12957 is to continue in effect beyond March 15, 2018, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-101 (Text)||2139-5435||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (4 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"March 13, 2018."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (Govinfo web site, viewed Mar. 29, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > Foreign relations > Iran.
Iran > Foreign relations > United States.
Economic sanctions, American > Iran.
Iran > Military policy.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 115th Congress, 2d session ; 115-101
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 115-101.