Hydrologic processes and radionuclide distribution in a cavity and chimney produced by the Cannikin nuclear explosion, Amchitka Island, Alaska / by Hans C. Claassen; prepared on behalf of the U.S. Energy Research and Development Administration.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 28 pages) : illustrations, maps + 1 plate.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1978.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 28).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS viewed Mar. 22, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nuclear explosions > Environmental aspects > Alaska > Amchitka Island.
Hydrology > Alaska > Amchitka Island.
Radioactive substances > Alaska > Amchitka Island.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 712-D
- Hydrology of nuclear test sites
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 712-D.
- Hydrology of nuclear test sites.