Complexiopollis pollen lineage in Mississippi embayment rocks / by Robert H. Tschudy; work done in cooperation with the Kentucky Geological Survey.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, C15 pages, 9 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1973.
Title from title screen (viewed October 6, 2014).
"Stratigraphic ranges of new species belonging to the genera Complexiopollis and Choanopollenites."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page C14) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pollen, Fossil > Mississippi Embayment.
Palynology > Mississippi Embayment.
Palynology > Southern States.
Paleobotany > Cretaceous.
Paleobotany > Tertiary.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 743-C
- Contributions to paleontology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 743-C.
- Geological Survey professional paper. Contributions to paleontology.