Assessment of increased thermal activity at Mount Baker, Washington, March 1975-March 1976 / by David Frank [and eight others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vii, A49 pages) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1977.
"Summary of geothermally induced changes, progress report on geophysical and geochemical monitoring, and analysis of hazards at Mount Baker."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages A43-A44).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS viewed Mar. 16, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Baker, Mount (Wash.)
Earth temperature > Washington (State) > Baker, Mount.
Volcanism > Washington (State)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1022-A
- Volcanic activity at Mount Baker, Washington
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1022-A.
- Volcanic activity at Mount Baker, Washington.