State variations in infant mortality by race and hispanic origin of mother, 2013-2015 / T.J. Mathews, Danielle M. Ely, and Anne K. Driscoll.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (6 pages) : color illustrations, color maps.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2018.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 6).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from caption (CDC web site, viewed Mar. 16, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||National Vital Statistics System (U.S.)
Infants > Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Hispanic American mothers > United States > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- NCHS data brief, 1941-4935 ; 295
- DHHS publication ; no. 2018-1209
- NCHS data brief (Series) ; no. 295.
- DHHS publication ; no. 2018-1209.