Parental report of significant head injuries in children aged 3-17 years : United States, 2016 / Lindsey I. Black, Emily P. Zammitti, Howard J. Hoffman.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (7 pages) : color illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2018.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 7).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from caption (CDC web site, viewed Mar. 16, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||National Health Interview Survey (U.S.)
Head > Wounds and injuries > United States > Statistics.
Children > Wounds and injuries > United States > Statistics.
Brain > Concussion > United States > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- NCHS data brief, 1941-4935 ; 302
- DHHS publication ; no. 2018-1209
- NCHS data brief (Series) ; no. 302.
- DHHS publication ; no. 2018-1209.