Prevalence of Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and Type 2 in persons aged 14-49 : United States, 2015-2016 / Geraldine McQuillan [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (7 pages) : color illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2018.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 7).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from caption (CDC web site, viewed Mar. 12, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (U.S.)
Herpes simplex virus > United States > Statistics.
Herpesvirus diseases > United States > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- NCHS data brief, 1941-4935 ; no. 304
- DHHS publication ; no. 2018-1209
- NCHS data brief (Series) ; no. 304.
- DHHS publication ; 2018-1209.