Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Venezuela : communication from the President of the United States : transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to the situation in Venezuela that was declared in Executive Order 13692 of March 8, 2015, is to continue in effect beyond March 8, 2018, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-98 (Text)||2139-4579||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"March 5, 2018."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (Govinfo web site, viewed Mar. 9, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Political persecution > Venezuela > Prevention.
Human rights > Venezuela.
Economic sanctions, American > Venezuela.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 115th Congress, 2d session ; 115-98
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 115-98.