Reporting Efficiently to Proper Officials in Response to Terrorism Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate to accompany S. 1884, to provide for joint reports by relevant Federal agencies to Congress regarding incidents of terrorism, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-210 (Text)||2139-4290||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 7 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"February 26, 2018."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo, viewed on March 5, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Terrorism > United States > Prevention.
Interagency coordination > United States.
Government report writing > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 115-210
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-210.