Hack the Department of Homeland Security Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate to accompany S. 1281, to establish a bug bounty pilot program within the Department of Homeland Security, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-209 (Text)||2139-4288||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 7 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"February 26, 2018."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo, viewed on March 5, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Department of Homeland Security > Information technology > Security measures.
Computer security > Law and legislation > United States.
Hacking > United States > Prevention.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 115-209
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-209.