Conodonts from the Genesee formation in western New York / by John W. Huddle; assisted by John E. Repetski.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 66 pages, 31 unnumbered page of plates) : illustrations + 1 plate and 7 tables.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1981.
Title from title screen (viewed October 6, 2014).
"Conodonts from the Genesee Formation in western New York, first described by G. J. Hinde in 1879 and W. L. Bryant in 1921, are redescribed, and the biostratigraphic zones are determined."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references, (pages B57-B61) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Paleontology > Devonian.
Paleontology > New York (State)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1032-B
- Stratigraphy and conodonts of the Genesee formation (Devonian) in western and central New York
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1032-B.
- Stratigraphy and conodonts of the Genesee formation (Devonian) in western and central New York.