Panama Canal : message from the President of the United States, transmitting a report by the Commission of Fine Arts in relation to the artistic structure of the Panama Canal.
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (29 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : [Government Printing Office], 1913.
Read, referred to the Committee on interoceanic canals, and message only ordered to be printed July 29, 1913. Ordered reprinted with the report of the Commission of fine arts and accompanying illustrations August 5, 1913.
Daniel, C. French, chairman.
Publication pre-dates Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP) item numbers. No FDLP item number has been assigned.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (University of Florida, viewed Feb. 21, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Panama Canal (Panama) > Design and construction.
Art > Panama > Canal Zone.
Lighthouses > Panama > Panama Canal.
Buoys > Panama > Panama Canal.
Search for related items by series
- 63d Congress, 1st session. Senate. Document ; No. 146
- [United States congressional serial set] ; [serial no. 6525]
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 63rd Congress, 1st session, no. 146.
- United States congressional serial set ; serial no. 6525.