Copper deposits in sedimentary and volcanogenic rocks / by Elizabeth B. Tourtelot and James D. Vine.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, C34 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1976.
Title from title screen (viewed October 2, 2014).
"A geologic appraisal of low-temperature copper deposits formed by syngenetic, diagenetic, and epigenetic processes."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages C28-C34).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 907-C
- Geology and resources of copper deposits
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 907-C.
- Geology and resources of copper deposits.