Elemental composition of corn grains, soybean seeds, pasture grasses, and associated soils from selected areas in Missouri / by James A. Erdman, Hansford T. Shacklette, and John R. Keith.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, D23 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1976.
Title from title screen (viewed October 2, 2014).
"A study of geochemical variation between four vegetation-type areas as indicated by analyses of cultivated plants and soils."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page D23).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Soils > Missouri.
Agricultural ecology > Missouri.
Field crops > Composition.
Biogeochemistry > Missouri.
Plant-soil relationships > Missouri.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 954-D
- Geochemical survey of Missouri
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 954-D.
- Geochemical survey of Missouri.