To provide that an order by the Secretary of the Interior imposing a moratorium on federal coal leasing shall not take effect unless a joint resolution of approval is enacted, and for other purposes : report together with dissenting views (to accompany H.R. 1778) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-545 (Text)||00000106557853||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 8 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2018-0145-P.
"February 5, 2018."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Coal leases > United States.
United States. Department of the Interior > Rules and practice.
Coal mines and mining > Environmental aspects > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 115-545
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-545.