Essentials of strength training. Season 1 / the Teaching Company ; speaker Dean Hodgkin.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (6 video files (approximately 180 min.)) : sound, color.
- Publisher: [United States] : The Great Courses, 2013.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Episode 2 How Strength Training Benefits Your Body Episode 3 Strength Training for Weight Loss Episode 6 Partner Workout Episode 1 Strength Training - Past, Present, and Future Episode 4 Functional Strength Workout Episode 5 Weight Loss and Maintenance Workout.
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Lecturer: Dean Hodgkin, International Fitness Expert.
Strength training holds the key to unlocking your optimum health and achieving your peak physique, whether you're 28 or 78. This groundbreaking course on strength training unites scientific knowledge with results-driven practice in a wholly integrated system. Get insightful explanations of human physiology, helpful demonstrations of techniques and equipment, and interactive workout programs.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- The Great courses. Better living. Health & wellness
- Great courses (DVD). Better living. Health & wellness.