View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781478967545 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1478967544 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (3hr., 30 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Hachette Audio, 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Jay Snyder.
Will the last humans on Earth please turn out the lights? James Patterson's ZOO was just the beginning. The planet is still under violent siege by ferocious animals. Humans are their desperate prey. Except some humans are evolving, mutating into a savage species that could save civilization--or end it.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ecologists > Fiction.
Animal attacks > Fiction.
Aggressive behavior in animals > Fiction.
Biologists > Fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Fiction.