- ISBN: 9781520099903 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1520099908 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 11 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Nancy Peterson.
Having survived the harshness of their first year in the far Northwest, Elizabeth and Wynn, her Royal Canadian Mountie, now face new challenges. Just when they've made new friends and started a new school, they are presented with a new posting. It seems Elizabeth's dreams for a family and home of her own are not to be. Will their love for each other, their hope for the future, and their faith in God carry them through crushing disappointments?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Royal Canadian Mounted Police > Fiction.
Canada, Western > Fiction.
Women pioneers > Fiction.