View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781520086972 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1520086970 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Mary, a lonely orphaned girl sent to a Yorkshire mansion at the edge of a vast lonely moor. At first, she is frightened by this gloomy place until she meets a local boy, Dickon, who's earned the trust of the moor's wild animals, the invalid Colin, an unhappy boy terrified of life, and a mysterious, abandoned garden...
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject