- ISBN: 9781974901180 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1974901181 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (5hr., 45 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Charles Armstrong.
The Mysterious Affair at Styles is a detective novel that was written by Agatha Christie in 1916 and first published in 1920 to rave reviews. It introduces her famous detective Hercule Poirot, a Belgian refugee of the Great War, who settles in England near the home of his wealthy, recently widowed friend Emily Inglethorp. When the widow is found murdered via the administering of poison, Poirot uses his detective skills to solve the mystery. Featuring multiple red herrings and surprise twists, the book ushered in what is known as The Golden Age of Detective Fiction.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Poirot, Hercule (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > England > Fiction.
Beresford, Tuppence (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Beresford, Tommy (Fictitious character) > Fiction.