- ISBN: 9781520088129 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1520088124 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (12hr., 31 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Rosalyn Landor.
Lord Marcus Bowles has stained his family's reputation for the last time. Only after spending a scandal-free year restoring some far-flung property can this second son return in good graces. But Marcus isn't one to abandon a lone damsel on a dark country lane... One stolen kiss and Genevieve Turner's handsome midnight savior disappears. Typical. No matter, Gen is finally on the way to her new post-and hopefully to finding her grandmother as well. Instead, she finds her mischievous hero is her new employer. Surely a few more kisses won't hurt...
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Aristocracy (Social class) > Fiction.
Housekeepers > Fiction.