The Little Book of Fika : The Uplifting Daily Ritual of the Swedish Coffee Break / Lynda Balslev.
- ISBN: 9781449493332 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1449493335 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Andrews McMeel, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
While the Danish concept of hygge as caught on around the globe, so has lagom-its Swedish counterpart. An essential part of the lagom lifestyle, fika is the simple art of taking a break-sometimes twice a day-to enjoy a warm beverage and sweet treat with friends. This delightful gift book offers an introduction to the tradition along with recipes to help you establish your own fika practice.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Beverages > Sweden.
Lifestyles > Sweden.