View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781497699953 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1497699959 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : MysteriousPress.com/Open Road, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Victorian Egyptologist Amelia Peabody is back for more exotic suspense when a night watchman at the British Museum is found dead in the shadow of a rare 19th-Dynasty mummy case. Skeptical of an ancient curse, Amelia is hot on the trail of the real killer. HC: Atheneum.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Peabody, Amelia (Fictitious character)
Women archaeologists > Fiction.
Egypt > Fiction.