- ISBN: 9781577313816 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 157731381X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (1hr., 19 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : New World Library, 2003.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Alan Watts.
Mark Watts compiled this work from his father's extensive journals and audiotapes of famous lectures he delivered in his later years across the country. In three parts, Alan Watts explains the basic philosophy of meditation, how individuals can practice a variety of meditations, and how inner wisdom grows naturally.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject