- ISBN: 9781541495272 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541495276 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 56 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Karen White.
James Henry and the Flab Five are invited to serve as judges at Hog Fest, a celebrated barbecue festival in the Virginia mountains. But when one of the "pit masters" is found dead and a member of the supper club is accused of the murder, James and his friends have to lick the sauce off their fingers and get to work catching a killer. Amid a fairground filled with colorful people and tempting food, The Flab Five are sure to fall off the diet wagon. But James Henry has more to worry about than his expanding waistline. His bookmobile is dead, suspicious activities are taking place in his beloved library, and his relationship with Murphy Alistair is on the rocks. James needs to focus less on brisket and fried pickles and more on solving problems because Hog Fest is clearly no picnic.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Barbecuing > Fiction.
Festivals > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Virginia > Fiction.