Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Volume 2, issue 5-8, Enemies old, enemies new [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781623020330 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1623020336 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : IDW Publishing, 2012.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles begin their journey as a true team of brothers, although distance still remains between them. Meanwhile, Baxter Stockman and General Krang have largely kept to the shadows... until now! General Krang wants results and Baxter has a new invention to capture the Turtles before Krang comes to New York.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Children's stories > Comic books, strips, etc.
Superhero comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.
Search for related items by series