View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781520093857 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1520093853 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Rachel L. Jacobs.
Rosie may seem quiet during the day, but at night she's a brilliant inventor of gizmos and gadgets who dreams of becoming a great engineer. When her Great-Great-Aunt Rose (Rosie the Riveter) comes for a visit and mentions her one unfinished goal-to fly-Rosie sets to work building a contraption to make her aunt's dream come true. But when her contraption doesn't fly but rather hovers for a moment and then crashes, Rosie deems the invention a failure. On the contrary, Aunt Rose insists that Rosie's contraption was a raging success. You can only truly fail, she explains, if you quit.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women engineers > Juvenile fiction.
Inventions > Juvenile fiction.
Failure (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Perseverance (Ethics) > Juvenile fiction.