Murder in the manuscript room / Con Lehane.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781520086095 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1520086091 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 12 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by John McLain.
When a murder desecrates the halls of New York City's iconic 42nd Street Library, Raymond Ambler, the library's curator of crime fiction, has a personal interest in solving the crime. But his quest to solve the murder is complicated by personal entanglements involving his friend-or perhaps more-than-friend-Adele Morgan. Not only does Adele's relationship with the staffer who was murdered get in the way of Ambler's investigation but her growing interest in a darkly handsome Islamic scholar disturbs him. When the Intelligence Division of the New York Police Department takes over the case from NYPD homicide detective Mike Cosgrove-Ambler's friend and sometimes partner-in-crime-solving-Ambler suspects that the murder of the young woman and the curious intervention of NYPD's intelligence division are connected. But with the city's law-enforcement establishment determined to stop his investigation, the inquisitive and intrepid librarian faces challenges that may put his very life at risk.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Libraries > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 42nd Street Library Mystery ; bk. 2
- Lehane, Cornelius. 42nd Street Library Mystery. Spoken word ; bk. 2.