Murder at the lighthouse / Frances Evesham.
- ISBN: 9781541498518 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541498518 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (4hr., 07 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Jennifer M. Dixon.
Everyone knows the dead woman under the lighthouse, but no one seems to know why she died. What brought the folk-rock star back to Exham on Sea after so many years? Who wanted her dead? Does the key to her murder lie in the town, or far away across the Atlantic? Libby Forest arrives in Exham to build a new life making cakes and chocolates, and discovers a talent for solving mysteries, helped by Bear, an enormous Carpathian Sheepdog, and a cast of local characters. The green fields, rolling hills and sandy beaches of England's West Country provide a perfect setting for crime, intrigue and mystery.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series