Move your stuff, change your life : how to use feng shui to get love, money, respect, and happiness / Karen Rauch Carter.
- ISBN: 9781541497504 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541497503 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (5hr., 52 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Celeste Oliva.
An essential and accessible guide to increasing happiness, improving your financial well-being, and bettering your health through the timeless Chinese art of feng shui. Promising health, wealth, and happiness, feng shui offers endless appeal-at least in concept. Unfortunately, feng shui's seemingly complicated methods are often difficult to learn and apply in a meaningful way. Fortunately, Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life is written in plain and simple English. Revealing the ancient Chinese secrets that are as useful and necessary today as they have been for centuries, Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life communicates how to: Meet "The One", Find a Dream Job, Earn Better Grades in School, Enjoy a Better Sex Life.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject