- ISBN: 9781577313847 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1577313844 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 49 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : New World Library, 2006.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
In simple language and with quiet humor, Eckhart Tolle explores the profound mystery of who we are. Eckhart begins this talk by presenting the problem we face as human beings: Almost all of us have created a rigid sense of identity based on our history, our mental interpretations, and our memories of the past. It is who we think we are, "our story," and we constantly support it with endless thoughts in habitual patterns. Yet our story - what Eckhart calls "the little me" - is not the truth of who we are. All we truly have is the present moment, and in this moment we are far more than we think; we are in fact part of a great, mysterious whole.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Awareness > Religious aspects.