- ISBN: 9781632504616 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1632504618 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : F+W Media, 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Be Transported with These Timeless Knits!Inspired by Outlander, the romantic tale of time travel and adventure, Highland Knits is a rustic, yet sophisticated collection of quick-to-knit projects. These 16 simple, enduring designs will have you stylishly covered no matter what place, or time, you call home.From Claire's "Rent Collection Shawl" to the "Sassenach Cowl," all your favorite pieces worn by the series' beloved heroine, and then some, are here, waiting to be knit. You'll find each piece relevant to your wardrobe, whether dressing for today or eighteenth century Scotland.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject