Hateship, friendship, courtship, loveship, marriage : stories [electronic resource] / Alice Munro.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780792752066 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0792752066 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (600 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Blackstone Audio, Inc., 2008.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Kymberly Dakin.
A superb new collection from one of our best and best-loved writers. Nine stories draw us immediately into that special place known as Alice Munro territory-a place where an unexpected twist of events or a suddenly recaptured memory can illumine the arc of an entire life. Men and women are subtly revealed. Personal histories, both complex and simple, unfold in rich detail of circumstance and feeling. Hateship, Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage provides the deep pleasures and rewards that Alice Munro's large and ever-growing audience has come to expect.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Canada > Social life and customs > Fiction.
Women > Canada > Fiction.