- ISBN: 9781541499096 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541499093 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 09 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Rebecca Mitchell.
Every parent's nightmare comes true for Debra Patterson, whose children disappear from the entrance to a Houston mall when she dashes into the pouring rain to get their car. When Debra learns that her husband is also missing, apparently having taken the children with him, she feels her whole world is collapsing. Suddenly out from under her husband's iron fist, but very much alone, she must find new strength . . . and the path that will bring her children back to her arms. Author DiAnn Mills's chilling story follows Debra's downward spiral and ultimate reliance on God for support.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.