- ISBN: 9781423191629 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1423191625 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: [United States] : Disney Book Group, 2013.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Based on Jessie, Disney Channel's hit live-action comedy series, this junior novel tells the story of Jessie, a starry-eyed girl from rural Texas living in New York City as a nanny to a high-profile couple's four children and their seven-foot pet lizard, Mr. Kipling, and her journey to follow her dreams. This book includes eight pages of color photos and diary entries from Jessie that fans will adore!
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Nannies > Juvenile fiction.