- ISBN: 9781541497245 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541497244 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 12 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Neil Hellegers.
With the graveyard that was Washington, D.C., now in their wake, Jack and the group head west toward the Mojave Desert. There, in the scorching hot wasteland, an organization known as Central works to cleanse the world of the zombie virus. But Central can't operate without Doc Klein. They need his superior intellect and tenacity. So Jack's mission is simple: Deliver Klein to their base unharmed. But the survivors don't know the entire story behind the cure, and someone in Jack's circle does. This secret could very well tear the family apart. And, as always, so can the zombies. Will the survivors stay together and succeed? Or will the dead remain victorious?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Zombies > Fiction.
Search for related items by series