Crimson tempest [electronic resource] / Anthony James.
- ISBN: 9781977323804 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1977323804 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 51 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Neil Hellegers.
Humanity is fighting against an implacable foe. The Ghasts-a ruthless alien race-seem hell-bent on wiping out mankind. They have a vast warfleet and their technology is advancing at a terrible rate. Captain John Nathan Duggan and his crew are given a mission-find the missing ESS Crimson and bring it home. Little does Duggan realize, this is no ordinary mission. As he struggles against enemies both within and without, he desperately tries to unlock the mystery surrounding the Crimson's disappearance and the unknown weapons it carries. He soon discovers the missing warship might be the only hope for salvation that mankind has left. When everything is veiled in secrecy nothing is easy, as Duggan is about to find out.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series