- ISBN: 9781368000604 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1368000606 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Disney Book Group, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Read along with Disney! Blindsided by a new generation of racers, Lightning McQueen is suddenly pushed out of racing. To get back on track, he will need the help of a tech-savvy racing trainer with her own plan to win. Follow along with word-for-word narration as Lightning works harder than ever to rise to the challenge of his journey toward victory, proving that #95 isn't through yet.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Automobile racing > Juvenile fiction.
Automobiles, Racing > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Competition > Juvenile fiction.