View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780547544403 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0547544405 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 1989.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Why is it that men, and not women, have always had power, wealth, and fame? Woolf cites the two keys to freedom: fixed income and one's own room. Foreword by Mary Gordon.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Woolf, Virginia, 1882-1941.
Literature > Women authors > History and criticism > Theory, etc.
Women and literature > Great Britain.
Women authors > Economic conditions.
Women authors > Social conditions.