Late Quaternary vegetation history of the Yellowstone Lake Basin, Wyoming / by Richard G. Baker.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, E48 pages, 10 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1976.
Title from title screen (viewed October 2, 2014).
"Analysis of pollen and plant macrofossils from sediment cores indicate complex changes in the vegetation succession from deglaciation about 13,000 years ago to the present."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages E41-E43) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Paleobotany > Wyoming > Yellowstone Lake Basin.
Palynology > Wyoming > Yellowstone Lake Basin.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 729-E
- Geology of Yellowstone National Park
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 729-E.
- Geology of Yellowstone National Park.