Geochemical survey of Missouri : methods of sampling, laboratory analysis, and statistical reduction of data / by A.T. Miesch; with sections on laboratory methods by P.R. Barnett [and ten others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (A39 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1976.
Title from title screen (viewed October 2, 2014).
"Methods used in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data in a regional geochemical survey."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages A37-A39).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geochemistry > Methodology.
Geochemistry > Missouri.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 954-A
- Geochemical survey of Missouri
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 954-A.
- Geochemical survey of Missouri.